Grenada Workshops DONATIONS
This September Knots & Vibes is running crochet workshops for a group of women at Cedars Home in Grenada (WI) - a shelter for victims of domestic violence.
In Grenada, 1/3 of women experience gender based violence. Cedars Home provides a safe and supportive space for women and their children while also offering counselling and educational programmes, encouraging them to be independent and self-reliant. Not only is crochet a skill that can be used to earn an income and achieve financial independence, it can also have therapeutic and social benefits.
Donations will be used to buy materials, yarns and books for the women taking part in the workshops. They will also enable us to support these women long term by sending more yarn so they can continue crocheting and begin to sell their creations.
If you make a £5+ donation, you will be entered into a draw to win the following prizes!
1. 2 tickets to @shabbaparty Carnival after party on August 25th (UK WINNERS ONLY)
2. Roti, Curry, side & Cocktail for 2 at @islandsoclub (UK WINNERS ONLY)
3. Knots & Vibes x K-SWISS sliders. Sizes UK5-6/EU 38-39 and UK6-7/EU 39-40.
If you are hoping to win the sliders, please provide your shoe size in the notes section
4. 2 Tickets to @hotwukofficial Carnival Party on August 24th hosted by @theheatwave (UK WINNERS ONLY)
5. @hotwukofficial T-Shirt & Mix CDs
6. @sunjellies retro basket bag in yellow
Thank you so much for your support :)